Accounts Executive ( Junior & Senior)
3 to 5 years
B A /B Com
Requisites: Good knowledge/experience in Tally 9.0 or any ERP software, Good communication skills, Good understanding of the business processes, Handling Accounts receivables/payables, Payroll handling, Financial control and reporting.
2 to 3 years
- Will be the first point of contact that a potential customer will connect with, via call, email or any other means of communication
- Effectively manage calls and explaining them about our organization
- Understanding customer’s needs and answering their query accurately
- Providing valid and complete information to customers
- Building sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions and maintaining database
- Regular follow up with customers on the payments and closing the deals.
Senior PCB designer
above 6 years no cap
Diploma/ BE in Electronics/ ECE/Telecom
- Create ECAD Parts Library
- Creating, documenting and generating the required drawings and outputs for the fabrication and manufacturing of the PWB
- Creating new drawings per Design/Drafting inputs
- The selected candidate will work closely with circuit design engineers, and engineers of all disciplines and backgrounds, to implement the circuit design as a printed circuit board using the Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics Expedition tool suite. Attention to detail is critical to ensure a safe and reliable product is placed in service with the customer.
- Proficient with Cadence Allegro PWB design tools and Allegro Design Entry schematic capture tools
- Proficient with Mentor Graphics Expedition Layout tools and DxDesigner Schematic capture tools.
- Proficient in creating ECAD Parts Library using Cadence, Mentor Graphics Library tools
- Cadence Allegro PWB Layout tool with 4+ years of experience
Understanding of manufacturing methods and technologies for PWBs and PWB assemblies
- Experience in complex, high density, high speed PCBs,
- Layout and Library creation experience
- DDR3 or DDR4 memory down routing/length matching experience
- Experience in blind and buried via usage
- Hands on experience with Mentor Expedition layout tool
- Generation and review of Gerber file
- Understanding of signal integrity for high speed traces and knowledge of high speed implementation techniques
Sound knowledge in MS Office & good Communication skills Verbal and written- English
Regional Sales manager
BE Electronics/ECE/Telecommunication, MBA from a reputed university
Generation of sales at every level.
- Fixing the norms per sales plan
- Very Strong on Developing Distribution channel
- Strong Process knowledge of sales operations
- Territory Development
- Achieving the coverage target.
- Maintaining infrastructure per turnover
- Review of finance and infrastructure
Cost controls and improving cost efficiency.
- Improving scheme cost effectively.
- Monitoring channel payment.
- People Development
- Governance and Motivation of entire Sales Team and Partners with high morale
- Coach, Train, Guide and measure to ensure better productivity
- Develop skills of subordinates including succession planning.
- Reporting and Feedback
- Daily sales reports in time
- Feedback reports of new launch products
- Immediate feedback of competitors- activity.
- Presenting monthly reports and a strategic perspective.
- Internal: Marketing Team, Sales Team, Regional Business Head, Commercial Team
- External: Distributors, Vendors, Retailers
- Customer Centricity
- Strategic thinking with an Execution Bias
- Coaching and Influencing skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Ability to foresee future requirements keeping in mind the changing organization needs.
- Ability to do multi tasks and be comfortable with some ambiguity
- Extremely good communication and presentation skills
Field Sales Engineer
Degree in Electrical/electronic Engineering or Diploma in Electrical /electronic Engineering
- Perform marketing activities individually, to design in V5semiconductors parts into customer’s products.
- To grow the number of design in/win items, which leads to growth in sales amount.
- To work closely with customers’ R&D team and purchasing.
- General understanding of the market customers & competitors
- To monitor the activities of design and Production
- At least 2 years of experience, in electrical/electronic components sales.
- Good knowledge of the electronics/electrical industries – namely Wireless applications,
- Telecommunications, Defense & Aerospace, Consumer and Industrial.
- Resourcefulness, Good presentation, able to manage and maintain multiple active projects simultaneously would be helpful.
Product Marketing Executive /Business Development Engineer
2 to 5 years
BE in Electronics/ ECE/Telecom, MBA
- Reaching the right customer and introducing company and services we offer.
- Candidate should be experienced in cold calling, lead generation, product presentation.
- Drive the entire sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Generate leads and convert them into sales
- Establish connection with prospects
- Send emails to the prospects to share business offerings and gather requirements
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Follow up with customers regarding their business needs
- Maintain the database provided up-to- date in the recommended format
- Prepare and send regular reports as specified
- Adhere to the process laid down and strive to inculcate best practices for optimum results
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Responsible for New business generation in the region
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Strong written communication skills.