- Titanium - Top Material For Robot and Drones - V5semiconductors
- Making Mil-COTS Frequency Components work in Defence and Aerospace Applications
- HLT 8K Resolution - 75 ohm 12GHz BNC Type N
- RF Connector and Cable For Type-C Test Fixture
- Participation in Productronica 2017 Munich Germany
- We are participating in IEW 2018
Making Mil-COTS components work for you Throughout uncertain times many industries look towards cost cutting through reduction in R&D and material spending to survive, and the defence and aerospace industry is no exception. After several years of spending reduction there is now an increased trend towards buying commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) components. This trend is impacting many component suppliers, including the frequency industry.